Seplat is a leading independent oil and natural gas producer in the prolific Niger Delta area of Nigeria and a leading supplier of processed gas to the domestic market and here is Seplat JV 2020 Scholarship application you should give a try.
Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc has announced the opening of applications for undergraduates in State and Federal Universities in Nigeria to qualify for its scholarship.
The Seplat scholarship scheme is one of Seplat’s educational corporate social responsibility programs and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through the provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programs.
The scholarship award is open to undergraduate students of federal and state universities in Nigeria.
Seplat JV 2020 Scholarship Application
To be eligible for the Seplat JV Scholarship, Applicants must meet the following requirements
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above
- applicants must have at least 5 O’level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
Students studying any of the following courses should apply for the scholarship award;
- Business Administration
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer engineering/science
- Electrical/electronics engineering
- Environmental studies
- Mass communication
- Mechanical engineering
- Metallurgical engineering
- Petroleum engineering
How To Apply
To apply for the scholarship award, simply follow the guidelines below
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form which can be accessed at www.seplatpetroleum.com
- All applicants are expected to have a valid email address for ease of communication
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV scholarship Awards terms and conditions
You can also apply using the direct link (seplatscholarship.com/apply). Clicking on that link will take you to the scholarship application page, there check (√) the box to consent for Seplat undergraduate scholarship program
On the next page, provide your first name, last name, address, email, and phone number (make sure the information is correct). Also, enter your date of birth, gender, state of origin in the space provided for it.
After that, enter your local government (LGA), Father’s name with the occupation, mother’s name with the occupation, enter the guardians’ address, and click on “Continue” to complete your application process.
The closing date of the scholarship award application is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this article
You can share this article with your friends on your social media account so that they can also know about the Seplat JV 2020 Scholarship Application and the steps to apply.