Newcastle University is transforming the world through its students, graduates, staff, research, and collaborations. Which is the more reason its scholarship application is open for the suitable applicants who wish to apply for the Newcastle University Business school scholarship to do so without issues
Newcastle University offers a world-class education at a world-leading university in the heart of one of the UK’s favourite student cities.
The university offers a variety of scholarships to help with your study costs. It offers funding support to undergraduate and postgraduate for UK, EU and international applicants.
The University also offers a range of funding support for students. So the opportunity is open to you to apply for the business school scholarship award right now. This bursary is currently open for high achieving applicants from the UK and EU who want to start their master’s studies at Newcastle University.
The Business School focuses on student-centred, research-driven teaching needed to sustain a successful career that is based on life-long learning. It has a global reputation for delivering some of the best business management education in the UK.
Newcastle University Business School Scholarship
Newcastle University is offering this position for all students who wish to pursue his or her master’s degree at the university, the scholarship is currently open as no expiration date has been listed by the university.
All the winners of this award will be gifted with £4,000.
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programme in the field of Business
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must hold an unconditional offer of admission to one of the specified Master’s courses
- Students should hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree or its international equivalent
The Business School will provide £4,000 towards the cost of tuition fees for one year of study.
How to Apply
- How to apply: There is no separate application process for the grant. Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for admission to a postgraduate degree at the Newcastle University.
- Supporting Documents: The University may ask you for academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a good articulate in the English language.
Share this Newcastle University Business School Scholarship Application on your social media account so that others can know about it.