Here is La Trobe University Regional Scholarships For International Students who are looking for scholarship programmes they can apply for in Australia and want to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the university.
La Trobe (Established in 1954) is a public research university in Australia. It has a variety of training and networking events that start during the academic year. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate, and research degree programs.
Why study at The University?
The University attracts applicants from all over the world and they are ready for change and keen for the challenge. Here, you will achieve the education quality in higher education which is useful to build up a bright future. This can be a very good opportunity for you as you can apply for the scholarship programme for free
La Trobe University Regional Scholarships For International Students
Scholarship Brief Description:
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International candidates but except Australia or New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants are required to fulfill all the requirements are given below:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree for any of the 2020 and 2021 intakes.
- Be applying to any of the University Regional Campus
The University will provide $5000 of your educational expenses. The amount will be deducted from the first-semester tuition fees
How To Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this studentship, students are needed to take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate program at the university. After that, you can take part in this award program.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, and full curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants need to meet the entrance requirement of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants require showing their English language ability by submitting a satisfactory certificate.
Application for the scholarship programme closes on the 31st Of December, 2021
Share this La Trobe University Regional Scholarships For International Students on your social media account so that others can know about it.