So you also now know about the Google Cloud Services Platform which is now rated as the number one most reliable Cloud Services Platform to build a project on. Meanwhile, before you proceed further in searching for Google Cloud Services Platform, Storage, Pricing, and Google cloud login after Sign Up, etc, I will like you to check out this below first.
If you already own an account with Google such as (Gmail account, YouTube account, Google Play Music, Google Go, Drive, and more) before now, then you really don’t have to worry about How to Sign Up for Google CSP.
In this post today, you will be learning this like
- Google cloud storage
- Google cloud platform tutorial
- What is cloud platform
- Why google cloud platform
- Google cloud services platform
- Google cloud services pricing, google cloud free
- Google cloud login
- Google cloud logo
So we quickly dive into this today, to help understand more all you just need to understand about the Google Cloud Services Platform so as to be able to proceed with the usage of the service which 90% users are rating as the best.
What Is A Cloud Platform
It is very important you know what you are just into first. Cloud Platform is like an App Engine, a platform for developing and hosting web applications.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search and YouTube.
In April 2008, Google announced App Engine, a platform for developing and hosting web applications in Google-managed data centers, which was the first cloud computing service from the company. While in November 2011, the service became generally available to the world at large.
THIS MIGHT AS WELL INTEREST YOU TOO >> How To Sign Up FREE Email Service Provider Account, Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail
Why Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) provides a series of modular cloud services including computing, data storage, data analytics, and machine learning is also a set of management tools.
- With the GCP, A public cloud lets you leverage its resources to empower the applications you build, as well as to reach a broader base of customers.
- Remember that we already stated above that GCP offer a virtual machine hosting service similar to, and competitive with, Amazon Web Services, its primary service model is based around the development and deployment of more modern, containerized applications.
- It is essentially a public cloud-based machine whose services are delivered to customers on an as-you-go basis, by way of service components.
- The targeted core user for GCP at present appears to be the business — small, medium, or large — that is well into its journey to modern application models, and needs a more cost-effective and efficient means of deploying them.
The amazing part here is that the Google Cloud Platform strategy for competing on price is to offer discounts for sustained use, for customized use, and for committed use. Nevertheless, I guess with these listed above you really don’t have to ask why GCP because you just saw more than one reason to start making use of GCP today.
Google cloud storage
A Restful online file storage web service for storing and accessing data on Google Cloud Platform infrastructure. When it comes to storage, you really do not have anything to worry about because GCP is also known to be the best of them all.
You will understand more as you read this below
Advanced features like geo-redundancy, edge caching, and WORM compliance built-in
Easy control over disaster recovery, performance, location, and price
Integrate with analytics and ML solutions to get more from your data storage
- Cloud Storage – Object storage with integrated edge caching to store unstructured data.
- Cloud BigTable – Managed NoSQL database service.
- Cloud MemoryStore – Managed in-memory data store based on Redis.
- Cloud SQL – Database as a Service based on MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Cloud Datastore – NoSQL database for web and mobile applications.
- Cloud Spanner – Horizontally scalable, strongly consistent, relational database service.
- Persistent Disk – Block storage for Compute Engine virtual machines.
So that is it. Google Cloud storage products are Simple, reliable, and secure solutions for your media, analytics, and application data.
Google cloud services platform
Services of Google Cloud Platform might appear not easy to understand as you are reading these pieces of information below, then trust me when I say that is just very to understand once you setup your account. However, below is the platform:
Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) – The Google Kubernetes Engine, formerly known as Google Container Engine is a platform for a more modern form of containerized application (housed in what are often still called “Docker containers”), which is engineered for deployment on cloud platforms.
Cloud Run – This Google Cloud Run is a newly announced service enabling software developers to deploy and stage their applications to Google’s cloud using the so-called serverless model
Google Compute Engine (GCE) – The GCE competes directly against the service that put Amazon Web Services on the map: hosting virtual machines (VMs, servers that exist entirely as software).
These three (Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Compute Engine and Cloud Run ) listed above are most likely to keep visiting once you successfully set up your Google Cloud Platform, but then, there are still other Services of Google Cloud Platform. Quickly check them out below:
Cloud Translation, Text-to-Speech, and Speech-to-Text,
Google Cloud Storage
Nevertheless, as you understand that these lists above are far form a complete list of Google Cloud Platform services, but just only introduce you to the major entries.
Google cloud services pricing, google cloud free
You really don’t have much to worry your self here, because once you are ready to start making use of the GCP you will be given a free $300 for 12 months only as a new member in this platform.
The amazing part is that no up-front costs Pay $0 upfront to benefit from Google Cloud Platform’s great services at great prices. But note that once that money finishes before the 12 months hopefully because of the resources you put in the account, then you will be asked to enter money for your Card Account. For more info, you can as well visit this link here… https://cloud.google.com/compute/all-pricing
Google cloud login
In other to log in your account below is the simple guide you just need to follow as it is very simple and fast to log in your account
- First thing first, Visit the official site by searching on Bing or Google with this keyword “google cloud” and then click on the first one or you can as well click here (https://cloud.google.com/) to easily navigate to the main site
- Once you are on the official site, then click on Sign In.
- On the Sign In page, just provided your Account Login ID (User Id and Password) of any of your Google service account like Gmail and other just as listed above
- Finally, click on sign in.
So this is how you can sign in your account.
NOTE: To continue with your hosting, then you will just have to click on “CONSOLE” and proceed with your Hosting.
So that is all you need. I below this post has really helped in answering all your questions about the Google Cloud Services Platform, Pricing, Storage and Google Cloud Sign in.
Moreover, you can get to us via the comment section below.