Do you want to study in Abu Dhabi, UAE? Here is an opportunity as the fully funded 2021 Khalifa University Scholarship application is ongoing. This article will tell you more about the scholarship, the benefits, eligibility criteria, and the basic steps to apply.
This scholarship is only available for masters or Ph.D. studies in any subject offered by the university. Khalifa University Scholarships cover full tuition fees, medical insurance, support to attend international research conferences and a monthly stipend up to AED 10,000.
International Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship opportunity, as it is free to apply.
Khalifa Univesity is Located in Abu Dhabi & Providing Scholarships for International Students to pursue Masters, Ph.D., & Doctor of Medicine Degree.
Fully Funded 2021 Khalifa University Scholarship Application
Masters Degree program
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering.
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
Doctoral Degree Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Duration of Master Degree For Full Time: 2 Year
- Duration of Master Degree For Part Time: 3 Year
Below are the benefits that the scholarship award comes with.
- Full Tuition Fees Cover.
- Medical Insurance Cover.
- Support to attend International Research Conferences.
- Monthly Stipend (subject to change): GRTA Stands For Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship.
- Monthly Stipend During MSc: AED 8,000.
- Monthly Stipend During Ph.D.: AED 10,000.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Khalifa University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Master’s Degree Program requirements:
– Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
– English Proficiency Certificate.
– Admission Interview.
- Doctorate Degree Program requirements:
– Completion of a Master’s Degree.
– Research statement (500-1,000 words).
– Admission interview.
- Participants can apply for the Full Time as well as Part-Time. But there are Some Requirements for both.Full-time: Students are required to Register for 3-4 courses each semester (9-12 credit hours or equivalent).
Part-time: Students are required to Register for 2 courses each semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
How To Apply
To apply for the scholarship award, follow the instructions below
- Create an account here.
- Fill the application and attach the required papers
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree certificate).
- Equivalency certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Education for applicants that have graduated from institutions outside of the UAE.
- Official transcript showing the grading scale.
- English language proficiency score certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT).
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report. .
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Passport-style photograph on a white background.
- Valid passport. International applicants who reside in the UAE should also upload a clear copy of their valid UAE visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – UAE National applicants only).
- Valid UAE national ID card (for national and international applicants who currently reside in the UAE).
- Statement of Purpose (500 to 1,000 words)
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – PhD applicants only)
Application closes on the 1st Of October, 2020.
Share this Fully Funded 2021 Khalifa University Scholarship Application on your social media account so that others can know about it.