The Clark Global Scholarship program is open for applicants who wish to study in Massachusetts, USA. Here you will read what the scholarship program is all about, then benefits, and how you can apply for free.
Clark University was founded in 1887 as the first all-graduate institution in the country. We’ve come a long way in the intervening years, but one thing has never wavered: Our commitment to a meaningful education that leads to positive change for our community and our world.
If you are an international high school student, you could be eligible for scholarships to help pay for the cost of your undergraduate education at Clark University.
2021 Clark Global Scholarship Program
The scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- If admitted to the Global Scholars Program, you will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- If your financial need is greater than the amount of the Global Scholars award, you may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for the scholarship program.
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- You also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- You need to show good academic results and other activities.
- Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement (those indicated on your application for admission), not on your family’s need. However, international students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education. This includes students who wish to be considered for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program.
How To Apply
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship program
- You need first to create an account here.
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- Complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by your deadline.
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship.
Note: Use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code.
Application closes on the 15th Of November, 2020 / 1st Of February, 2021
Share this 2021 Clark Global Scholarship Program To Study In the USA on your social media account so that others can know about it.