Do you want to improve more on your medical knowledge? Then the opportunity is open for you to apply for the 2021 Brunel Medical School International awards in the UK. Its a grant that you will love to apply for and the basics have been explained here.
There are 10 awards available to outstanding international students who are going to take part in an MBBS medicine degree program for the academic year 2020/21.
Brunel Medical School is a part of Brunel University London that provides a wide range of clinical placements in locations across London and the South East of England to the students.
Why study Medicine at Brunel?
Brunel University London prepares you to practice medicine not just in the UK and your home country but also on a worldwide level. Students will learn all about the science of medicine how doctors use up-to-date scientific research to aid decision-making.
Brunel Medical School International Awards In UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a total score of at least 33 points with Higher Level 6 and Higher Level 5 in either Chemistry or Biology and a second science (Chemistry, Biology, Physics, or Mathematics).
Benefits Of The Awards
The Brunel Medical School will award up to 10 scholarships and each scholarship has a total value of £30,000 across the duration of the course by offering successful students a £6,000 per year contribution towards the tuition fee payment.
How to Apply for the Award
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, candidates first have to take admission in the program. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer to study at Brunel University London, students can apply for the grant.
- Admission Requirements: Students will need to meet the entry requirements of their MBBS program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The award application will expire on September 21, 2020, and only eligible undergraduate students will be granted the award of up to a total value of £30,000.
If you have any questions on this Brunel Medical School International Awards In UK, feel free to use the comment box below.