Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s scholarship program funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations. To apply for the 2021-2022 scholarship award, carefully read this article.
The scholarships offer awards to outstanding students with great leadership potential globally to study for a postgraduate (masters) degree at any university in the UK. Chevening is the UK Government scholarships and fellowships that enable future leaders to study in the UK, whilst joining a global community of professionals who are creating a positive impact across the world.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
2021/22 Chevening Scholarships For International Students
The scholarship typically the following
- Tuition fees
- A monthly living allowance
- Economy class return airfare to the UK
- Additional grants
- Allowances to cover essential expenditure.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country who have been offered admission to study at any UK university for the 2021-2022 academic session.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country or territory after the completion of their studies for a minimum of two years.
- Applicants must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK but may be different depending on the applicant’s course and university choice.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2021.
- Applicants must meet the Chevening English language requirement by 15 July 2021.
How To Apply
The 2021-2022 applications for the Chevening scholarship will open on 3 September 2020. Applicants are enjoined to prepare their academic credentials and other supporting documents ahead of the opening date.
In order to give yourself the best chance of being shortlisted for an interview and eventually being offered a scholarship, it is vital that you prepare at every stage of the process.
Before submitting your application, it is recommended that you read the guidance offered as it will help you find the right courses, choose appropriate references, and avoid common mistakes that other applicants make. To apply for the scholarship award, click on the link below.
- Click Here To Apply
- On the Scholarship page, click on “Apply” at the top right side of the page
- Select the available scholarship that you wish to apply for
- Read the details about the scholarship and proceed with your application
The scholarship award application closing date is November 3, 2020.
Share this 2021/22 Chevening Scholarships For International Students (UK) on your social media account so that others can know about it.