MRIWA PhD scholarships program for 2020/21 is ongoing for international students. Scholarships can be held at any university in Western Australia for the 2020-21 academic session. Read this article to know about the scholarship award and the application process.
The Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA) offers Ph.D. scholarships to international and domestic students for new projects aligning with their Research Priority Plan.
The scholarship is supported by the Government of Western Australia and is a fully-funded Ph.D. scholarship award. The category of scholarships available for the session is the Odwyn Jones Scholarship and the MRIWA Research Scholarship for Women.
Established in 1981 as the Western Australian Minerals and Petroleum Research Institute (WAMPRI), the Institute’s founding purpose was to promote and coordinate research and expertise into all aspects of the mining and petroleum industries.
You can apply for the scholarship and when you get the award which will really be of a great benefit to you.
2020/21 MRIWA PhD Scholarships Program
Benefits Of MRIWA Scholarships Program
- Stipend value of no less than $30,000 annually
- $5,000 annually to support research and related project costs
Requirements for MRIWA Scholarships Program Qualification
- Applicants must apply for admission into a full-time Ph.D. course at any university in Western Australia for the 2020-2021 academic session.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in relevant courses in their bachelor’s degree and master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants applying for the scholarship will need to demonstrate alignment with the priorities outlined in the Research Plan of Western Australia and how the benefit will be realized.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potentials as evident in their scholarly publication history.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of students at Western Australian universities.
How To Apply
Applicants are first required to enroll in a doctoral research degree at their preferred university. Applicant’s university application documents will be evaluated by MRIWA as part of the scholarship assessment process.
Once you have submitted an application to your preferred university, provide an Expression of Interest (EOI) to MRIWA. Candidates are advised to begin preparing relevant documentation as early as possible. All documentation must be submitted in English. Where original documents are in another language, they must be translated into English by an accredited translator, and the translation must bear evidence of this accreditation. Applicants are to follow the Proposal template provided in preparing their proposals.
EOI must be sent to email@example.com
To apply, click here to download the application form.
The scholarship application closing date is on the 31st Of October, 2020
Share this 2020/21 MRIWA PhD Scholarships Program For International Students on your social media account so that others can know about it.