A primary objective of the scholarships offered by Canadian University Dubai is to promote the recruitment and retention of high academic achievers. At the same, we understand the importance of difference and diversity and we do not want financial limitations or special needs to get in the way of a great education.
The Canadian University Dubai, popularly known as CUD, is a private university of higher education in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, founded in 2006. The University offers education based on the Canadian curriculum.
The university was originally known as Centennial University of Dubai. This title was changed to Canadian University Dubai once it became an independent Canadian institution. The university maintains its ties with the original Ontario-based university, offering students transfer programs after their second year.
2020/21 Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships
Benefits Of The Scholarship
UP TO 100% TUITION WAIVER
- You should have an academic average of 98%* or above to apply.
- For students renewing their scholarship, the second-semester CGPA must be 3.90 or higher for the scholarship to continue.
UP TO 50% TUITION WAIVER
- You should have an academic average of 95%* or above to apply.
- For students renewing their scholarship, the second-semester CGPA must be 3.85 or higher for the scholarship to continue.
20% TUITION WAIVER
- You should have an academic average of 85%* or above to apply.
- A 20% tuition waiver is awarded automatically to all new students with a high school average of 85%* and above. This Award grants a 20% waiver on tuition only for the first semester.
- Students who were granted an automatic 20% tuition waiver on their first semester and have maintained a 3.85% CGPA, may be eligible for a 10% tuition waiver on their subsequent semester.
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- Scholarships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester. For financial hardship and special needs scholarships, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended. Please note that scholarships can be granted for credit-bearing courses only.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their scholarship. For special needs scholarships, the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their scholarship will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Students can apply in successive years, but scholarships are only valid for two successive semesters, i.e. Fall and Spring. Scholarships are not valid for Summer semesters.
- Scholarships are only valid for current tuition fees.
You can apply for more than one scholarship, provided you meet the eligibility requirements. In case a student qualifies for more than one reduction, scholarship, or discount, the student will be given the chance to choose the benefit with the highest value.
- All remaining fees (tuition and housing) must be paid promptly in order to receive and maintain your scholarship.
How To Apply
Have it in mind that late or incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered by the scholarship committee.
Applicants must email their scholarship application forms (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections on the different scholarship types) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date is on the 20th Of December 2020
Share this 2020/21 Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships on your social media account so that others can know about it.