2020-2021 New Ecommerce Scholarship is a program by shoppirate.com, a digital shopping assistant for shoppers helping them to save time and money. In this article, you will read about the requirements, eligibility criteria, and how you can apply with ease.
Shoppirate understands the importance of Education and believes if they have to make the world a better place, they have to make education an uttermost priority. With the faith in the talent and caliber of the youngsters, the platform is offering a scholarship of $1500 to one student from anywhere in the world.
So if you’ve been trying to apply for a scholarship all this while and haven’t gotten it, here is an opportunity you shouldn’t miss for anything.
2020-2021 New Ecommerce Scholarship
Understanding the importance of E-commerce and its scope in the coming future we would like the applicants to – conduct a research survey on the topic mentioned below and send us a minimum 1000 words report.
The topic for the survey
“Factors affecting the behavior of shoppers when shopping online? And how coupons and discounts influence a shopper, shopping online?”
- This Scholarship is for students enrolled in an accredited high school, college, or the university of The US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- The applicant should be at least 17 years of age as of January 2020.
How to Apply?
Applicants have to conduct a detailed research survey on “Factors affecting the behavior of shoppers when shopping online? And how coupons and discounts influence a shopper, shopping online?” and submit a minimum 1000 words report along with the following documents compiled in PDF Format.
- A clear image copy or PDF of your current student ID both front and backside (make sure it’s not expired).
- Your Personal Details including-
- Your Name (As Mentioned in the ID Proof)
- Your Residential Address
- Your Phone Numbers
- E-mail ID
- Name of the Institution you are enrolled in and your Area of Study
Terms and Conditions
- Application Deadline May 31st, 2021.
- Late Submissions will be disqualified
- The scholarship money of $1500 will be transferred to the official account of the institution you are enrolled in and thereafter it will be transferred to the student’s bank account by the institution.
Send an Email to Captain@Shoppirate.com to submit your application and if you have any further queries.
Share this 2020-2021 New Ecommerce Scholarship on your social media account so that others can know about it.