Adelman Travel Scholarship Award is a way Adelman Travel Group is giving back to one student with a $500 scholarship for the Spring of 2021 and on how you go about with the application procedures and basics, you need to carefully read this article.
Thriving in the corporate travel agency sector for over 30 years, Adelman Travel specializes in corporate travel and expense management, global consolidations, travel technologies, digital expertise along with a massive commitment to serving clients.
This opportunity to partake of the scholarship programme is open to you and it is totally free to apply.
As a privately held corporation, Adelman has grown to be one of the largest travel management companies in North America. It has morphed into a multi-million-dollar enterprise that manages leading global businesses, supporting industries like financial services, technology, manufacturing, retail, and more.
The Adelman Travel Scholarship is open to students of all majors. Students are required
- To be full time in school
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be a student attending a US college
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must be able to deliver all specified documents (proof of enrollment, college schedule and hours, essay, GPA, and other information if appropriate and necessary).
A $500 scholarship will be awarded for the Spring semester of 2021. This scholarship can only be used for only educational expenses including tuition, books, rooming, and other appropriate expenses. This award will be mailed to the school, for use by the student.
2020/2021 Adelman Travel Scholarship Award Application
To apply for the scholarship award, simply follow the guidelines given below and you are very much good to go.
Kindly email Sarah Paola at email@example.com with the following information:
- Write a 500-800 word essay explaining a travel experience either internationally, in a different country, or a different state that transformed you. Reflect on any perspectives gained, passions or skills nurtured, or how this experience has impacted your career decisions.
- Student’s name, address, phone number, and name of the college you’re attending
- When submitting the essay in your email, the essay file must be in .docx format. Only one essay submission per applicant.
- Previous winner’s essays and basic information may be shared on adelmantravel.com
- Enrollment proof, letters of acceptance, and other information as needed must be provided to Adelman Travel if chosen for this reward.
The final day for applying i.e application submission is November 30, 2020.
How Winners Are Selected
The top 5 essays will be reviewed and judged by December 19th. The winner will be notified on January 1, 2021. The check amount of the award will be mailed to the school.
Share this 2020/2021 Adelman Travel Scholarship Award Application on your social media account so that others will know about it.